- Business Development
The history of Wirtschaftsförderung Lübeck is a success story: Many projects have been initiated through the Corporation’s support, funding has been generated, jobs have been created and numerous companies have settled and remained in Lübecksince.
In figures this means:
- Relocations and new settlements have been placed onto 660,000 m² of private and municipal properties and land and over 3,000 new jobs have been created.
- Approximately 1,290,000 m² of private and municipal commercial properties and land have been introduced, bought or leased under Wirtschafsförderung Lübeck’s management.
- Since the year 2000 around 85 million Euros have been acquired for investments in infrastructure for economic activities in and around Lübeck.
- The information event „Success is the Best Way to Safeguard Existence“ has had around 10,000 visitors since 2005.
- Wirtschaftsförderung Lübeck manages and maintains a strong and growing network around the food and logistic industry with the cluster initiative foodRegio e.V. and logRegio e.V. with currently over 100 members.